The Country Kids five-star resort in Languedoc in the south of France is offering €300 off all April stays!
This amazing resort has a great programme of Easter kid’s activities lined up, including Egg Hunts, Easter bonnet making and parade, eggshell mosaic making and games with real eggs for older kids which might get messy!
You know you’re in good hands at Country Kids – Mumsnet members voted Country Kids their top European resort in 2013 and the Telegraph voted it one of their top four resorts for families with young kids.
Here’s why we love Country Kids:
- A creche, kids clubs and sports programme keep all ages entertained
- Kids can learn to swim or play tennis during their stay
- The morning bell calls children to come and help feed the farm animals
- The in-apartment babysitter provides Mary Poppins-like fun until bedtime
- There’s loads for adults too, including a dedicated pool, spa and local wine tasting
Country Kids’ package includes luxurious child friendly apartments, unlimited childcare in their fantastic crèche and kids club (from 3 months to 12 years), two nights babysitting, heated pool, petting farm and more.
Discounted rates for a family of four start from €2,950 per week, with availability from April 5th, 12th and 26th.
For more information go to their website at www.country-kids.fr or call Tracey on +33677545600.
To use this April offer, quote the promo code april300.