Bonne Chere – La Sarre
Bonne Chere – La Sarre - From From low :£325; High: £1100 per Week
Bonne Chere is an impressive group of three cottages in Brittany surrounded by lush gardens and colourful flowerbeds.They are full of genuine charm and character, and have been renovated retaining many of their original features.
These Brittany cottages tastefully combine the old with the new and all feature modern comfortable furnishings and have been equipped to ensure guests have a thoroughly enjoyable & relaxing holiday.
La Sarre Cottage
Originally the main entrance to our traditional Breton stone longere, this beautifully appointed cottage has been refurbished to provide a high standard of comfort and accommodation. Set in lovely, children friendly country gardens guests can feel safe to let children of all ages wander freely without risk.
- Open plan sitting area with lovely comfy sofa’s surrounding the stone fireplace with wood burning stove.
- Sleeps 6 plus baby
- Dining area adjacent to lounge with table and chairs seating 6 people
- Fully modernised kitchen equipped with electric cooker & gas hob, toaster, fridge freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, steam iron and ironing board.
- Double Bedroom & quality bed linen, with en-suite shower and toilet.
- Two twin bedrooms with quality bed linen.
- Family bathroom with stylish bathroom suite, and bath.
Bonne Chere’s child friendly holiday cottages benefit from very generous surroundings allowing us to provide your children with safe and entertaining play areas. Children can play safely in the grounds with plenty of space available to run about, play football, badminton or play hide & seek within the forest.
Shared between the properties is the on-site heated swimming pool, fenced for safety and decked for comfort. The pool has a constant depth which is very popular with young families. There is ample sun terracing surrounding our pool with plenty of seating and sun beds for you to use.
There is plenty to keep the children occupied, they will love exploring our own private forest or playing in our children’s play areas. Picnic benches have been provided in both sunny and shaded spots in the garden so guests can enjoy sunny breakfast times whilst later seeking shade for afternoon aperitifs.
- 10m x 5m heated swimming pool
- A patio area with BBQ & garden furniture
- Garden benches in sun or shaded areas of grounds
- Extensive grounds with open grassy spaces
- Signed nature trail walks and cycling paths through surrounding woodlands
- Selection of children’s garden games and toys
- 14ft Trampoline with safety net
- Children’s play areas with swings climbing frame and slide
- Football goals and practice netBoules Court
- Garden badminton
- Table Tennis
- Zip slide for under 12’s in front forest
- Specially designated under 6’s play area with baby swings, sea-saw and toddler slide
- Climbing Wall
Situated just 15 minutes away from the popular medieval market town of Pontivy and only 10 minutes away from the pretty villages of Malguenac, Guern & Guemene sur Scorff you will be within easy reach of many restaurants, french bars and local shops.
Bonne Chere’s well-appointed cottages are an ideal place to spend a winter break, or Christmas holiday with family & friends. Imagine returning to a cottage warmed by the roaring log burning fire, after walking through the forest collecting wood, mistletoe or holly. It can be a completely different experience spending winter in France away from the hustle & bustle and commercialisation of the festive season of the UK.
- Children's Play Equipment
- Sports Facilities
- Swimming Pool - Heated
- Swimming Pool - Shared
- DVD Player
- Linen Included
- Satellite TV
- Smoke Alarms
- Toys and Games
- Washing Machine
- Children Welcome