Camping d’Etang du Dordu
Camping d’Etang du Dordu - From €5 - €14.50 per Night
This beautiful, family-friendly campsite in rural Brittany has a great location for discovering the riches of central Brittany far from noise and hassle. If you like nature, Camping Etang du Dordu is for you; there is rambling, horse riding, fishing, bird watching or cycling in a relaxed and peaceful environment.
Suitable for couples or families with younger children, it’s the perfect place to relax and enjoy getting back to nature.
It is open on 29th March 2018 until 21st November 2018. With 25 flat grassy pitches, the campsite promises a warm welcome, in English and French and the following services:
- Fresh bread is available in the village shop
- The campsite shop with local produce in the Buvette on the lake
- The Buvette is open from 28th April to the 30th September
- • WIFI at our buvette free of charge
- • Fresh water fishing 200 metres
01/07/2017 to 26/08/2017
|Pitch, 2 persons and 1 car without electricity||10€||11.50€|
|Pitch, 2 person and 1 car with electricity||13€||14.50€|
|‘Walkers’ pitch, 2 persons without a car and without electricity||8.50€||10€|
|‘Walkers’ pitch, 1 person + small tent without electricity||5.00€||5.00€|
|Child < 2||free||free|
|Dogs on a lead with an up to date pet passport.Dangerous dogs, classes 1 & 2 are not accepted||1.50€||1.50€|
|Second installation, only for families with children||1€||1€|
|Fishing – non campers – per day||2.00€||2.00€|
Activities at the lake:
· Rambelling and cycling tours and outings
· Day and night fishing: lake stocked by AAPPMA Guemené sur Scorff Licenses available from the Buvette.
· Discover and understand our Bats. “Bat” tours given by qualified guides in French and English.
· Communal BBQs
· Music nights, Breton, Irish, 80s nights
· Competitions – fishing & Pétanque
· Cycling circuits and possibility of bike hire in conjunction with our partner Breton Bikes
The village of Langoelan in the heart of Brittany has 2 very popular restaurants, The Florentine Pizzeria and The Atelier, traditional French cuisine, a grocery shop and a bar and garage.
• Lac de guerledan 25 kms
• The beautiful town of Guemené sur scorff with its famous “festival d”andouille” 8kms
• Napoleon’s Pontivy and its chateau 25kms
• Medieval festival Ploerdut 8Kms
• Interceltique festival in Lorient 40Kms
• Faboulous beaches of South brittany 40Kms
• Light and sound festival “Bon repos” 25kms
• Roscoff only 1 h 30away
- Children's Play Equipment
- Children Welcome