Chez Beaumont - From 490 euros to 756 euros per Week
This charming gite is a former boulangerie, attached to the maine house. The interior has been renovated, modern, but keeping a natural French feel.
The gite comprises of:
- a kitchen which leads out into the garden,
- 3 comfortable bedrooms ( 2 doubles and 1 family, double and two single beds) and can accommodate up to a party of 8.
- an upstairs bathroom (bath, shower and wash hand basin and wc) and downstairs a shower room (with shower, wash hand basin, wc and washing machine.)
- The spacious beamed living room/dining room area seats up to 8 people, and there is a woodburner for when the cool nights and winter sets in.
- A tv which accepts French and English channels, a dvd player are also in the living room. Both dvds and books in English and French are available too, along with board games.
- The kitchen is fully fitted, equipped with gas cooker, fridge freezer, coffee machine, kettle and all crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils. There is also a small breakfast table, in case it is too cool to sit out.
- Through the French doors of the kitchen you find the gravelled terrasse with a bbq, table and chairs.
- There is a floodlit petanque course, and outdoor games, ie; badminton, skittles, archery etc.
- NEW – outdoor swimming pool and hotub!
Sheets, bath towels and tea towels are supplied, although if you wish to visit the beach at Eguzon, please bring your own beach towels.
A travel cot, high chair and potty for our younger guests can also be provided.
Bicycles are available for you to explore the little country lanes
Contact direct on:
0033 5 55 63 05 36 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Shorter or longer term stays available upon request.
- Sports Facilities
- Swimming Pool - Private
- Linen Included
- Satellite TV
- Children Welcome
- Pets allowed
- Suitable for Seniors