Elegant Country Chateau – Sleeps 18 – Lot et Garonne, SW France
Elegant Country Chateau – Sleeps 18 – Lot et Garonne, SW France - From £3520-£6405 per Week
- Holiday Rental Chateau, Lot et Garonne, SW France
- Sleeps up to 18 with 8 bedrooms, most en-suite
- Swimming pool, various terraces and lake views
- Fully catered options can be arranged – ideal for courses and retreats
- Walkable to local village
- 50 mins to Bergerac Airport and Dordogne river
- From £3520 to £6405 per week (shorter stays out of season allowed)
The Château offers luxurious accommodation in a superb location for holiday rental, boasting 8 bedrooms, 7 of which are en-suite and furnished to a high standard. The reception rooms are light and airy, with a more formal drawing room as well as a more relaxed living room room. The modern kitchen is well equipped for all your needs with a large American Fridge Freezer, microwave, ovens, dishwasher and integrated coffee machine.
- Bedroom 1 is a kingsize with its own en-suite bathroom set in the tower.
- Bedroom 2 is a kingsize 4 poster bed with French windows overlooking the swimming pool, terrace and gardens, again with its own en-suite bathroom set in the tower.
- Bedroom 3 is a kingsize again with en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 4 is ideal for children with a single 4 poster bed and additional childs bed. The en-suite has a shower, basin and wc.
- Bedroom 5 is a large double room with en-suite shower-room set in the tower.
- Bedroom 6 is a large double room with en-suite shower-room set in the tower.
- Bedroom 7 is a double room with access to the family bathroom and wc.
- Bedroom 8 has two set of bunk beds and is ideal for children
In the chateau there is an Apple TV/Smart TV and a range of board games/books/toys provided for children. There is WIFI at the chateau (currently Starlink at 240Mbs).
There is also a Games room in the Orangerie which is just behind the pool area with many games and activities including Tennis Table, a Drum Kit, a variety of wooden games, sofas and relaxed seating. This is an ideal room for the children to hang out in.
The gardens are well kept and offer the formality of cut lawns and sunny terraces but there are also meadows and orchards as well as the lake to explore. The large 12m x 6m pool is a sun trap throughout the day and two tented gazebos are provided for well needed shade. There is also solar pool heating which raises the temperature by a few degrees.
The Chateau is set in the quiet countryside of the Lot-et-Garonne but is a short drive from Foulayronnes where there are supermarkets and an artisanal boulangerie. The larger riverside town of Villeneuve sur Lot is a 20 minute drive away.
The Château is ideally positioned between 3 International Airports making it an easy final destination. The Dordogne river-side town of Bergerac with its International Airport is just under an hour away. Ryanair flies here from London Stansted, Liverpool, Nottingham, and Bristol. Flybe flies into Bergerac from London Gatwick, Southampton, Exeter and Edinburgh. There are also interconnecting flights to Belfast, Glasgow, Dundee and Newcastle with Flybe. Jet2 flies to Leeds Bradford Airport and Transvania flies to Rotterdam. Twinjet also now flies from Bergerac to Paris. The vibrant city of Bordeaux is 1hr 20 minutes away, with a larger International Airport servicing over 95 UK and Worldwide destinations. In addition, Toulouse Airport is approximately 1hr 30 mins drive to the south – again a large International Airport
The Chateau is set in the quiet countryside of the Lot-et-Garonne but is a short drive from Foulayronnes where there are supermarkets and an artisanal boulangerie.
- Bedrooms 8
- Sleeps Up To 18
- Holiday Type Countryside
- Price From £3520-£6405 per Week
- Swimming Pool - Heated
- Swimming Pool - Private
- Linen Included
- Smoke Alarms
- Washing Machine
- Children Welcome