Figuier - From 1020€ to 1020€ per Week
Nestling amongst the peaceful vineyards of Laurens, a medieval village siutated 12 miles to the North of Beziers, our property (named 'Figuier' after the massive fig tree that dominates the entry to the building) offers a comfortable two bedroom self-contained cottage in the beautifully landscaped gardens of our converted winegrowers barn.
Popular for holidaymakers seeking the relaxation of a private swimming pool, outdoor pursuits ranging from river swimming, kayaking, tennis and a fabulous choice of beaches offering sailing, scuba diving and swimming. It is ideal for both families and couples.
The culture of the area is immersed in winetasting and historical interests are in abundance in the ancient cities of Beziers, Montpellier and Carcassone. In Laurens you will find a couple of boulangeries, a butcher, a grocery store, a pharmacy and even a cafe/bar.
The village is within easy access of airports at Beziers, Montpellier and Carcasonne all served by low cost airlines. It also benefits from a frequent TGV service.
- 2 bedrooms (one double and one twin)
- Both bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms
- Modern open plan kitchen with dining room and living area
- Beautifully landscaped mediterranean gardens
- All year round comfort with full air conditioning, heating and log burner
- Private patio with BBQ
- Shared swimming pool
- Free wifi and UK satellite TV
- Secure off street parking
- Prices from £600 per week to £850 per week, daily rates available on demand
- All enquiries to owner Jeremy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sports Facilities
- Swimming Pool - Shared
- Air Conditioning
- Linen Included
- Satellite TV
- Washing Machine
- Children Welcome
- Long term Renters
- Suitable for Seniors