Gites Ligneyrac – Que du Bonheur
Gites Ligneyrac – Que du Bonheur - From €90 - €200 per Night
Gites Ligneyrac offer two luxury stone gîtes nestled in the Vallée de la Dordogne. The gîtes share a large heated pool overlooking the vineyard and and are nestled between two of the most beautiful villages in France, Collonges-la-Rouge and Turenne. Ideal for couples or families, the gites offer a jacuzzi, trampoline, slide and barbecue area and are available for short breaks outside of July and August.
Que du Bonheur offers:
- 3 double bedrooms (1 with double bed and en-suite shower, 1 with double bed, 1 with bunk beds), sleeping 6-8 people
- Bathroom with shower, bath and toilet
- 1 separate toilet
- Kitchen equipment: Electric hob, electric oven, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster, dishwasher and coffee machine
- Lounge with television & Netflix
- Wood burner
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Outdoor terrace with barbeque
- Washing machine, iron and board
- Heated pool of 12 x 4 m with max depth 1m80, protected by security cover
- Car parking
During July and August all bookings are based on 7 nights, with change over on a Saturday,
and include all linen, towels, pool towels and exit clean.
Guest are able to access their gites from 4.30pm on their first day of rental and need to depart on the last morning by 10am – unless organised by prior arrangement.
During other months it is possible to make bookings for a minimum of 3 nights for Que de Bonheur and 2 nights for La Petit Coeur , please email us with your dates and we will come back to you with prices.
- Children's Play Equipment
- Swimming Pool - Shared
- DVD Player
- Linen Included
- Satellite TV
- Smoke Alarms
- Toys and Games
- Washing Machine
- Children Welcome