La Boumelle Gites – La Boisnier
La Boumelle Gites – La Boisnier - From £600 - £850 per Week
La Boumelle Gites offers four beautifully renovated gites with a shared pool in the heart of the Loire Valley. It’s a great location, on the edge of the ‘parc national’, just 10 minutes from the riverside of Saumur and an hour from Angers and Tours.
The gites have recently been renovated to a high standard, conserving the original rustic features of the wooden beams, local stone walls and tiled floors.
La Boisnier is comprised of:
- The accommodation consists of large lounge to seat eight with French television.
- Dinning room to seat eight.
- Kitchen with fitted units 5 ring cooker microwave fridge washing machine dishwasher toaster kettle iron crockery cooking utensils ect.
- There are four double bedrooms one with en suite two rooms have double beds and two with twin single beds also cot if required, upstairs shower room plus a ground floor w.c.
- Private patio area with garden furniture and B.B.Q.
- Garden plenty of play space for children with swings animals birds etc.
- Shared 10mx5m swimming pool with roman steps and sun bathing area fully secured to French standards.
Bookings are from Saturday afternoon to the following Saturday morning. A 10% deposit is required at the time of booking with the balance payable 6 weeks prior to the start of your holiday. A £50 breakage/damage deposit will be collected on arrival and refunded in the week after your stay.
Loire Valley Wines
This is the heart of the Loire Valley wine country. Visit the numerous vineyards for a dégustation of wonderful fruity reds, white and sparkling wines.
Saumur is known as ‘The Pearl of Anjou’. The chateau dominates the region. The town is full of excellent restaurants, fascinating shops and sunny bars where you can sit and watch the world go by. Other attractions include the famous Cadre Noir (home of the French Cavalry display team) and Combier Liqueurs.
Visit this wonderful Abbey in the splendid town of Fontevraud (burial place of Richard the Lionheart, King of England). Also, en route, you can visit Montsoreau and the traditional soap makers ‘Martin de Candre’.Golf
The golf course at nearby Baugé offers a challenging 18 holes plus 3 practice holes for beginners.
- Children's Play Equipment
- Swimming Pool - Shared
- Linen Included
- Smoke Alarms
- Toys and Games
- Children Welcome