La Ferme de Longues – Gite 2
La Ferme de Longues – Gite 2 - From €895 - €1595 per Week
La Ferme de Longues is set in the historic coastal village of Longues-sur-Mer and was a working farm until September 2008. After extensive renovations it now offers a cluster of three beautiful cottages within walking distance of the sea.
At A Glance:
- 3 independent, newly renovated cottages, particularly suited to young children and babies
- Set in enclosed grounds just 700m from the sea
- Historic D-Day setting just 10 minutes from Bayeux
- Easy access to the whole Normandy coast and attractions
- Playbarn and playroom plus walled outdoor play area
- Meal delivery service from a local restaurant
- Babysitting and pre-arrival shopping services available
- WiFi , satellite TV, DVD library, toybox
- Saturday changeover
- Short breaks available (not July and August)
- 20% off Brittany Ferries fares
Gite 2 is the largest gîte at La Ferme de Longues offering separate kitchen, dining and lounge areas plus a second shower room and toilet downstairs. A sofa bed in the lounge can accommodate additional overnight guests and there is a private terrace for outside entertaining. The contemporary renovation has maintained some great original features such as the painted floor tiles in the dining area and stone bread oven in the kitchen.
Large lounge area with comfortable settees (one a sofa bed) and flatscreen TV with DVD and satellite channels
Large wetroom style shower and toilet (disabled access)
A comfortable dining area seating up to 6 plus high chair and booster seat. The room leads out onto the private terrace area.
Galley kitchen equipped with all modcons including dishwasher, microwave and washing machine.
1 double (1 x 160cm king size bed)
1 twin (2 x single beds)
Nursery (1 x full-size wooden cot & 1 toddler bed & change table)
Bathroom (shower, sink, half-sized bath)
Longues-sur-Mer is the ideal combination of coast and countryside. It is a traditional French village, not a resort, offering easy access to the sea with the space and calm of the countryside. Ideally situated between the pretty port of Port-en-Bessin and the historic town of Arromanches (both 5 minutes by car) there are shops and good restaurants within easy reach and the historic city of Bayeux is only 8km away. The local beach is a pebble cove and there are miles of unspoilt sandy beaches within a few minutes drive.
- Children's Play Equipment
- DVD Player
- Linen Included
- Satellite TV
- Smoke Alarms
- Toys and Games
- Washing Machine
- Children Welcome