La Baronnie – apartment
La Baronnie – apartment - From £575 - £825 per Week
La Baronnie apartment is a self-contained ground floor apartment within a lovely house in the heart of the Dordogne.
The Apartment comprises a kitchen/diner, a large studio style lounge/bedroom 1 with two sofas and a king size bed, bedroom 2 with bunk beds and a bathroom with shower.
The apartment offers:
- 2 bedrooms, sleeping 4
- Own dedicated driveway with gates for secure off-road parking.
- Fully equipped kitchen including hob, oven, microwave, coffee machine, toaster
- Free WIFI on whole site
- DVD/Blu-ray player and TV with satellite UK free-to-air channels.
- A selection of board games are available for your use,
- 2 adult mountain bikes and helmets for free hire
- Outside is your own private patio with table and chairs and barbecue
- Apartment living room
Studio living room/Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2 with Bunk beds
A hair-dryer is provided in each bedroom. A cot and high-chair and a wireless printer are available if required. A small safe is provided in bedroom 1. A Bose sound-dock (suitable for early iPods and iPhone 4 or earlier only) may be available on request.
Bed linen is provided along with towels. If a change of bed linen or towels is required during the week, a small additional charge is levied. Stays of more than one week include a change of linen and towels on Saturdays. Beds are made-up prior to your arrival.
Beach towels are provided for use around the pool. An iron and ironing board are provided.
The apartment is on the ground floor and a separate driveway is available for step-free access if required. Please note that other areas including the pool are on different levels and are access via steps. Young children should be supervised at all times.
- Domme: A royal bastide town dating from the 13th century. Knights Templar graffiti can be seen in the entrance gate. A building in the centre of the town provides access to caves beneath. There are magnificent views across the Dordogne valley from various viewpoints.
- Lascaux IV: The latest facsimile of the famous cave paintings of Lascaux near Montignac opened in December 2016.
- There are several river beaches within 10 minutes drive from our property, along with several canoe hire companies.
- Balloon flights take place locally most evenings during the summer and light aircraft pleasure flights are available from Bergerac airport.
- There are two pay-and-play golf clubs in nearby Siorac-en-Périgord and Saint-Germain-de-Belvès.
- Swimming Pool - Heated
- Swimming Pool - Shared
- DVD Player
- Linen Included
- Satellite TV
- Smoke Alarms
- Toys and Games
- Children Welcome
- Suitable for Seniors