La Baronnie – apartment
La Baronnie – apartment - From £600 - £875 per Week
La Baronnie apartment is a self-contained ground floor apartment within a lovely house in the heart of the Dordogne.
The Apartment comprises a kitchen/diner, a large studio style lounge/bedroom 1 with two sofas and a king size bed, bedroom 2 with bunk beds and a bathroom with shower.
The apartment offers:
- 2 bedrooms, sleeping 4
- Own dedicated driveway with gates for secure off-road parking.
- Fully equipped kitchen including hob, oven, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, toaster
- Free WIFI on whole site
- DVD/Blu-ray player and TV with satellite UK free-to-air channels.
- A selection of board games are available for your use,
- 2 adult mountain bikes and helmets for free hire
- Outside is your own private patio with table and chairs and barbecue
- Apartment living room
Studio living room/Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2 with Bunk beds
A hair-dryer is provided in each bedroom. A cot and high-chair are available if required. A small safe is provided in bedroom 1. There is a washing machine for your use.
Bed linen is provided along with towels. If a change of bed linen or towels is required during the week, a small additional charge is levied. Stays of more than one week include a change of linen and towels on Saturdays. Beds are made-up prior to your arrival.
Beach towels are provided for use around the pool. An iron and ironing board are provided.
The apartment is on the ground floor and a separate driveway is available for step-free access if required. Please note that other areas including the pool are on different levels and are access via steps. Young children should be supervised at all times.
- Domme: A royal bastide town dating from the 13th century. Knights Templar graffiti can be seen in the entrance gate. A building in the centre of the town provides access to caves beneath. There are magnificent views across the Dordogne valley from various viewpoints.
- Lascaux IV: The latest facsimile of the famous cave paintings of Lascaux near Montignac opened in December 2016.
- There are several river beaches within 10 minutes drive from our property, along with several canoe hire companies.
- Balloon flights take place locally most evenings during the summer and light aircraft pleasure flights are available from Bergerac airport.
- There are two pay-and-play golf clubs in nearby Siorac-en-Périgord and Saint-Germain-de-Belvès.
A one third deposit is payable on booking with the balance and refundable security deposit payable 8 weeks before the start of your holiday.
Please note that with effect from 1/1/20 there is a Taxe de Séjour (stay tax) levied by the local tourist board of €1 per night per adult and this is payable in cash on arrival. This is due to significant increases this year by our local tourist board and we can no longer absorb it within our costs.
- Swimming Pool - Heated
- Swimming Pool - Shared
- DVD Player
- Linen Included
- Satellite TV
- Smoke Alarms
- Toys and Games
- Washing Machine
- Children Welcome
- Suitable for Seniors