La Baronnie Gite
La Baronnie Gite - From £795- £1450 per Week
La Baronnie Gîte is a traditional French rustic gîte converted from stables and sleeps two to six people in three bedrooms (one with en-suite). The gîte has its own dedicated drive with gates for secure off-road parking and an outdoor heated swimming pool.
This gite offers:
- 3 bedrooms, sleeping 6.
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine and Nespresso coffee machine
- Free Wifi on whole site
- DVD/Blu-ray player and TV with UK satellite free-to-air channels.
- A selection of board games
- Two adult mountain bikes and helmets to use free of charge
- Private patio with table and chairs and Weber barbecue and tonnelle for shade.
- Downstairs comprises a living room area separated from a large kitchen/diner by traditional feeder stalls.
A hair-dryer is provided in each bedroom. A cot and high-chair and a wireless printer are available if required. A small safe is provided in bedroom 1.
Bed linen is provided along with towels. Beds are made-up prior to your arrival. Beach towels are provided for use around the pool.
Please note that because the gîte is located on a hillside, there are balconies, steps and the garden is on different levels. Access to the 1st floor of the gîte is by steep stairs and access to the 2nd floor (bedroom 3) is via a spiral staircase. There is a low beam within bedroom 3. The gîte is therefore not recommended for anyone with poor mobility.
- Domme: A royal bastide town dating from the 13th century. Knights Templar graffiti can be seen in the entrance gate. A building in the centre of the town provides access to caves beneath. There are magnificent views across the Dordogne valley from various viewpoints.
- Lascaux IV: The latest facsimile of the famous cave paintings of Lascaux near Montignac opened in December 2016.
- There are several river beaches within 10 minutes drive from our property, along with several canoe hire companies.
- Balloon flights take place locally most evenings during the summer and light aircraft pleasure flights are available from Bergerac airport.
- There are two pay-and-play golf clubs in nearby Siorac-en-Périgord and Saint-Germain-de-Belvès.
- Children's Play Equipment
- Swimming Pool - Heated
- Swimming Pool - Shared
- DVD Player
- Linen Included
- Satellite TV
- Smoke Alarms
- Toys and Games
- Washing Machine
- Children Welcome