Lakeside House - From £283 - £525 per Week
Get away from it all in the beautiful setting of Lakeside House. As the name suggests, this cottage in the Limousin is located next to a beautiful lake in rural Correze, perfect for lovers of watersports including swimming, sailing, windsurfing etc.
Lakeside House offers:
- 4 bedrooms (2 double and 2 twin)
- Satellite TV
- DVD/ Video and Radio / CD
- Central heating & wood burning stove
- 1/3 acre garden with dining furniture and BBQ
- Nearby lake for swimming, fishing, canoeing, sailing, water and jet-skiing
- Free WIFI
Situated a few 100 metres from a beautiful lake surrounded by forests in rural Correze. The lake beach is shared by a handful of other properties providing swimming, fishing, canoeing, sailing, windsurfing, water and jet skiing opportunities. The owners of the properties own the jetty and bathing pontoon both of which are also available to guests.
This homely property is 3½km from Liginiac with several basic shops, and 7km from the greater range of facilities in Neuvic. In Neuvic, across the lake, golf, horse riding and tennis are available.
The property consists of 2 double and 2 twin bedrooms, a bathroom, a shower room and a third WC. There’s French tv, digital satellite, dvd/video, radio/cd. The well-equipped kitchen includes a washing machine. The property is centrally heated and has a wood burning stove. The garden is 1/3 acre with garden furniture and barbecue. Balcony overlooking the lake.
The garden offers a good sized space to relax. Enjoy evening BBQs around a table for 8 people whilst there are sun loungers for the day.
Whether you are young or old, enjoy peace and tranquillity, bird and animal watching and or activity holiday, walking, cycling, swimming, fishing, golf, horse riding or watersports, the property and location have what you want.
Your holiday let includes cleaning and linen.
- Fishing nearby: Species of fish: Trout, carp, perch, pike and sandre. Name of nearest fishing location: Lake de Neuvic
- Golf: Name and address of nearest golf course: Golf de Neuvic Rue de l’Agriculture 19160 Neuvic, Distance: 7 km
- Horse riding: Name and address of nearest stables: Centre Equestre Route St Thomas 19160 Neuvic, Distance: 7 km
- Walking: Name/number of nearest marked trail: Sentier Forestier (5 miles distance) Le Puy de Manzagol (local) Notre Dame de Pennacorn (6 miles distance)
- Bedrooms 4
- Sleeps Up To 8
- Holiday Type Countryside
- Price From £283 - £525 per Week
- DVD Player
- Linen Included
- Satellite TV
- Smoke Alarms
- Washing Machine
- Children Welcome