Lapradelle House - From 300 to 400 per Week
Lapradelle. Part of the huge living-room. Comfortable seating, internet access. 100s of books in English.
Lapradelle. The living-room looking towards the porte-fenêtres which lead onto the roof terrace.
Lapradelle. Part of the spacious roof terrace, looking over the village towards the ruined Cathar castle.
Lapradelle. Part of the 'breakfasting balcony' off the dining area.
Lapradelle. Looking towards the viaduct. The little tourist train 'Le Papillon' crosses this very slowly on its way from Axat to Rivesaltes. You can climb aboard at Lapradelle 'station'.
Part of the panorama from the roof terrace, with the Cathar castle on the hillside facing you.
Lapradelle. The dining area. The kitchen 'bar' for serving is behind you. Doors to the left lead to the 'breakfasting balcony'.
Lapradelle. Part of the well-equipped kitchen overlooking the serving bar. The pantry is to the right, the dining area behind you.
Lapradelle. The ground floor twin bedroom. A shower room & wc is nearby.
Lapradelle. Part of the double bedroom on the first floor.
Lapradelle. Children like this small single bedroom tucked away at the back of the house.
Lapradelle is a truly beautiful place in the Languedoc, set in the valley of the river Boulzane. Your house looks over the village to the ruined Cathar castle. Recently renovated, this beautiful old house is over three floors, the huge living-room is up top, leading onto the roof terrace. The view is sublime.
This house for hire in the Languedoc offers:
- four bedrooms for seven people, plus cot
- fenced, safe garden and easy parking
- two bedrooms on the ground floor and two on the first
- kitchen is well equipped with dishwasher, washing-machine, 4-ring electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, toaster, kettle etc.
- dining-table, with overhead lighting, has comfortable seating for seven people
- Porte-fenetres lead from the dining area to the balcony. Not as large as the roof terrace above, this is a lovely spot for your morning coffee and croissants. South-facing, it overlooks the garden and, beyond it, the viaduct and the castle.
- 2nd floor offers huge living-room with a DVD/CD player and radio/cassette, telephone, many books in English
- Porte-fenetres lead out on to the broad roof terrace. There you will find tables and chairs, loungers etc. South-facing, it is a wonderful spot with its superb view over the garden, the village, the castle to the crags beyond. Both the roof terrace and the balcony below are fenced for safety
- WIFI / Internet access
- DVD Player
- Linen Included
- Smoke Alarms
- Washing Machine
- Children Welcome
- Long term Renters
- Suitable for Seniors