Le Moulin de Chazotte – whole house for up to 20 people with private pool
Le Moulin de Chazotte – whole house for up to 20 people with private pool - From €700 per Night
This beautiful 15th century converted French watermill offers beautiful, family friendly self catering holiday accommodation for up to 20 people. The accommodation is split over four beautiful gites which are brimming with charm and character while offering all the modern comforts and facilities to ensure you have a relaxing and rewarding holiday. By hiring the whole place, you will have exclusive use of our large salt-water swimming pool, gardens and all activities onsite.
All gites come with their own BBQs and outdoor seating areas. We also have our large Charentaise barn which can be setup with tables and chairs for communal dining.
At a glance:
- 9 bedrooms across four gîtes – 4 double bedrooms, 3 twin bedrooms, 1 bunk bedroom and 1 large family bedroom with double bed and a pair of full-sized bunk beds in a separate curtained annexe.
- 4 bathrooms, 1 ensuite, 3 separate WCs and 2 bedrooms also have their own separate showers and sinks.
- Each gite comes with their own fully equipped kitchens, dining and lounge areas plus we have plenty of space outside and in our barn for communal dining.
- Additional information – all gîtes have central-heating, and two also have working wood burners. They are double glazed throughout. WIFI. Ample parking facilities.
- All linen, towels, kitchen equipment are provided at no extra charge.
- Please note, Le Chai is also suitable for disabled access, please contact us for more information.
Le Moulin de Chazotte is nestled amongst the vineyards and sunflower fields of Cognac country. The mill sits astride the river Chazotte, which was once used to power the mill on the site. With 12 acres of land mixed between woodland, fields and gardens, the mill is blissfully remote with the only other inhabitants being other guests and the local wildlife – from occasional deer and wild boar to the many birds of prey circling the blue skies above.
If you wish for a bit more action during your holiday, the nearest village, Cherves-Richemont, is just a short drive away (2 km) and offers a local bakers, butchers, pharmacy and restaurant.
A little further afield (7km / 10 mins drive) is the historic town of Cognac.
The surrounding towns of Angoulême, Saintes and St. Jean d’Angély are steeped in Roman and Medieval history with fascinating architecture and bustling markets.
The beautiful French seaside towns of La Rochelle, Ile de Re and Royan are close by offering a great day out at the seaside with family-friendly sandy beaches.
The famous vineyards of Bordeaux are also well worth a visit and only an hour’s drive.
The owners live on-site at the Mill so are there to help with any questions, advice or recommendations during your stay.
Find out more by visiting the website www.moulindechazotte.com, or contact us directly using the contact form to the right.
- Bedrooms 9
- Sleeps Up To 20
- Holiday Type Countryside
- Price From €700 per Night
- Children's Play Equipment
- Swimming Pool - Heated
- Swimming Pool - Private
- Linen Included
- Satellite TV
- Smoke Alarms
- Toys and Games
- Washing Machine
- Children Welcome
- Long term Renters
- Pets allowed
- Suitable for Seniors