Le Moulin du Buret
Le Moulin du Buret - From £495 - £795 per Week
This stunning converted 18th century millhouse, nestled in extensive unspoilt woodland and surrounded by gentle winding rivers, pretty meadows and beautiful landscaped gardens, is a perfect destination for a relaxing family holiday to northern France.
NB The property is normally let for holiday weeks in the Summer season. Please contact us if you would like to discuss / negotiate a longer term let.
Le Moulin du Buret offers:
- 3 bedrooms, sleeping 6
- Oil fired central heating, log fires and a cosy snug.
- Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, fridge freezer and microwave.
- Two TVs, DVD players and WiFi
- Large collection of books, DVDs and games.
- Quiet and peaceful setting with private grounds and car parking.
- Courtyard and lawns with tables, chairs and barbecue.
- Selection of bikes for guests use.
- Dogs welcome.
- Separate heated outbuilding with Pool & Football tables
Le Moulin has 10 acres of meadows and woodland; here you can wake up each day to magnificent views and soothing sounds of the river with abundant wildlife, flora and fauna. There are clumps of white lilies along the mill stream walk, and colourful shrubs in the courtyard and gardens. Plus there are regular visits from kingfishers, herons and occasional sightings of deer, foxes, hares and otters.
A warm sunny courtyard offers the perfect setting for morning coffee, lunchtime aperitif or evening BBQ. There are mature fruit trees and extensive lawns with both sunny and shaded areas.
- Explore the medieval town of DINAN with its cobbled streets and ramparts
- Plan a day trip to bustling ST MALO and chic DINARD
- Go to the beaches of ST BRIAC SUR MER, ST LUNIERE and ST CAST
- Experience the huge Saturday market in RENNES
- Eat out in the pretty town square of JUGON LES LACS
- Visit the magnificent MONT SAINT-MICHEL
Half an hour’s drive north from the Mill House is the Brittany coast. This is the Emerald coast where you will find a host of pretty towns and villages with great beaches, including St. Briac-Sur-Mer, St. Cast, St. Jacut and St Lunaire. Towards St Malo is the chic resort of Dinard with its sweeping promenade and long beach. Further east across the Rance Estuary you will find Cancale with its row of seaside restaurants. You can buy fresh oysters from the stalls here. Just into Normandy is Mont Saint Michel which is an essential visit and a wonderful day trip.
- Children's Play Equipment
- Sports Facilities
- DVD Player
- Linen Included
- Satellite TV
- Smoke Alarms
- Toys and Games
- Washing Machine
- Children Welcome
- Pets allowed
- Suitable for Seniors