Le Sarment de Vigne
Le Sarment de Vigne - From 1400 to 2000 per Week
Le Sarment de Vigne is a beautifully restored farmhouse, furnished to a high standard and sleeping up to 10 people. It is set in a small hamlet, surrounded by vineyards and just 1 mile from the beautiful Canal du Midi and 2 miles from the local village of Puicheric.
The gite offers:
– 3 double bedrooms, one twin room, and one room with a children’s bunk bed.
– two bathrooms / shower rooms and hairdryers in each bedroom. T
– fully equipped kitchen with cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer, and the other usual kitchen appliances.
– WiFi, satellite TV and a DVD plus a selection of films and games.
– walled garden has parking inside the grounds, and a large enclosed pool, with an outdoor eating area under a veranda and a BBQ. There is also a swing / slide combo for children.
Within easy reach is the famous Cite of Carcassonne (20mins), the beaches of the Mediterranean Coast (50mins) and the Pyrenees (90mins) as well as the many other attractions the region has to offer.
Le Sarment de Vigne is ideally suited to one large family or two families sharing a holiday who are looking for a quiet private residence from which they can chill out by the pool during the day or explore the local area and then enjoy a relaxed BBQ on the terrace in the evening.
- Children's Play Equipment
- Swimming Pool - Private
- DVD Player
- Linen Included
- Satellite TV
- Smoke Alarms
- Toys and Games
- Washing Machine
- Children Welcome
- Suitable for Seniors