Les Gites de la Touche – Le Bois
Les Gites de la Touche – Le Bois - From €470 - €770 per Week
Les Gites de la Touche in Brittany offer three newly-renovated, self-catering cottages in the beautiful small town of Pleudihen sur Rance, just 20 minutes south of Saint Malo.
These cottage are ideal for for couples and family groups of 2 – 6. The three homes together can accommodate groups of up to 14 and with eco-friendly wood burners, Les Gites de la Touche make for great accommodation all year round.
Le Bois is a stylish, newly renovated and ecological cottage that can cater for up to 6 people, making it relaxing and comfortable for your stay in Brittany. This self-catering apartment boasts 2 spacious bedrooms, a high quality sofa-bed, and a well appointed kitchen and living area. A large bathroom with open shower on the ground floor means that Le Bois is suitable for guests that use wheelchairs.
Le Bois Cottage offers:
- 2 Bedrooms plus sofa bed, sleeping up to 6 (one double bed, one twin with 2 single beds that can be zipped together to make a double).
- The kitchen features an electric cooktop, under bench oven, large fridge, dishwasher, coffee percolator, microwave and toaster.
- Large, cosy living area, with dining table and french doors opening on to a stone courtyard.
- Large park-like grounds,plenty of space to enjoy the outdoors.
- An open bathroom and shower on the ground floor, suitable for guests using wheelchairs. There is an additional toilet on the first floor.
- A wood burner that uses scrap wood turned into compressed pellets, and a heat exchange ventilation system heats the cottage in an ecological manner.
- LCD TV with DVD player and stereo system.
- All-in-one washing machine and dryer.
- Wireless internet access.
- Off-street parking.
- Bicycles available
- BBQ, sun loungers
- Within easy reach of a number of beaches, good for swimming and sun-bathing
The cottages are surrounded by fields of maize, wheat and apple orchards offering guests beautiful, ever-changing scenery.
In the village, there is also a tennis court, basketball court, football fields and children’s playground to keep the children occupied.
Being France, there are of course local bars and restaurants for a lovely evening out.
Enjoy the beach at Mordreuc, say hello to our resident seal, go hiking in Val Hervelin or take the trails by foot or bike that lead to La Rance. Visit the Moulin du Pratt – the only working mill on the Rance. The Rance Valley has long been known for its variety of apples and the quality of its cider, so take the time to visit the cider museum where you will see the traditional methods of cider-making and taste their ciders. Later, head to the Val de Rance, our local cider producer, in the heart of Pleudihen to stock up on cider to eat with galettes and crepe – traditional Breton fare.
St Malo with it’s famous walled city is only 20 mins away.
- DVD Player
- Linen Included
- Smoke Alarms
- Toys and Games
- Washing Machine
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Friendly