Welcome to the new look FranceForFamilies.com. We’ve had a bit of a revamp since the last time you saw us, but our changes were long overdue and will help to make our site even more helpful and easier to use. Here’s why:
- Search Function: at last, we’ve included one, so you can quickly search for properties by location, type and the number of people it will sleep.
- New Look: more than simply changing colours and adding a new logo, we’ve made the site easier to read and navigate around, helping you to more useful information quickly.
- Property Information: we have created new property listings for all our featured holiday homes, with more information and pictures helping you to find the right properties quickly.
- Property Reviews: we want your feedback on holiday homes in France, which is why we have launched a reviews section, so you can tell us about the gites you stay in.
- More Region Inspiration: we’ve added some great new articles about regions in France, listing our six highlights for many of your favourite destinations. Read more in the France Regions section.
- New People: you may notice a few new faces appearing on the site. That’s because a new group of families have taken over the helm – Will, Jo, Pete and Dan have, between them, lived, worked and holidayed for years in France, so you’ll be getting their views and reviews in the future.
- New Owner’s Section: if you have a holiday home in France that you’d like to promote to our visitors, we’ve created a new section to get you up and running as quickly as possible. Find out more in our section for Owners.
But please rest assured, we have the same love for France as the previous incumbents, so what won’t change is our commitment to helping more families enjoy holidays in France.
So, things we dare not touch
FranceForFamilies.com has been built over almost 10 years on the honest reviews of families travelling to France, so all of those comments and information remain intact, helping you to find really useful information on regions, attractions, restaurants and places of interest across this magnificent country.
We hope you enjoy the new site. Please give us your comments, ideas and suggestions – simply email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.