Bonne Chere – La Fretu
Bonne Chere – La Fretu - From From low : £325; Med : 625 High : £1100 per Week
Bonne Chere is a charming group of three cottages in south west Brittany. They are full of genuine charm and character, and have been renovated retaining many of their original features.
The cottages tastefully combine the old with the new and all feature modern comfortable furnishings and have been equipped to ensure guests have a thoroughly enjoyable & relaxing holiday.
Le Fretu Cottage
This pretty stone cottage has been restored to an excellent standard and whilst fully modernised it retains much of its original charisma. Looking out towards the pine forest it enjoys views of the old stone bread oven and well. With exposed stonewalls and restored fireplace you get the real ambiance of a traditional french countryside cottage.
- Lounge area with comfortable sofa’s
- Open plan dining area
- Galley style kitchen, equipped with cooker & hob, toaster, fridge freezer,
microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, steam iron and ironing board
- Double bedroom with king sized bed with en-suite shower and toilet
- Two twin bedrooms
- Family bathroom; bath, wash basin and toilet
- Patio terrace
- Garden furniture & parasol
- All cottages share use of the pool and outside garden facilities
Bonne Chere’s child friendly holiday cottages benefit from very generous surroundings allowing us to provide your children with safe and entertaining play areas. Children can play safely in the grounds with plenty of space available to run about, play football, badminton or play hide & seek within the forest.
Shared between the properties is the on-site heated swimming pool, fenced for safety and decked for comfort. The pool has a constant depth which is very popular with young families. There is ample sun terracing surrounding our pool with plenty of seating and sun beds for you to use.
There is plenty to keep the children occupied, they will love exploring our own private forest or playing in our children’s play areas. Picnic benches have been provided in both sunny and shaded spots in the garden so guests can enjoy sunny breakfast times whilst later seeking shade for afternoon aperitifs.
- 10m x 5m heated swimming pool
- A patio area with BBQ & garden furniture
- Garden benches in sun or shaded areas of grounds
- Extensive grounds with open grassy spaces
- Signed nature trail walks and cycling paths through surrounding woodlands
- Selection of children’s garden games and toys
- 14ft Trampoline with safety net
- Children’s play areas with swings climbing frame and slide
- Boules Court
- Football goals and practice net
- Garden badminton
- Table Tennis
- Zip slide for under 12’s in front forest
- Specially designated under 6’s play area with baby swings, sea-saw and toddler slide
- Climbing Wall
Situated just 15 minutes away from the popular medieval market town of Pontivy and only 10 minutes away from the pretty villages of Malguenac, Guern & Guemene sur Scorff you will be within easy reach of many restaurants, french bars and local shops.
Bonne Chere’s well-appointed cottages are an ideal place to spend a winter break, or Christmas holiday with family & friends. Imagine returning to a cottage warmed by the roaring log burning fire, after walking through the forest collecting wood, mistletoe or holly. It can be a completely different experience spending winter in France away from the hustle & bustle and commercialisation of the festive season of the UK.
- Children's Play Equipment
- Sports Facilities
- Swimming Pool - Heated
- Swimming Pool - Shared
- DVD Player
- Linen Included
- Satellite TV
- Smoke Alarms
- Toys and Games
- Washing Machine
- Children Welcome
- Long term Renters